Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 194 - 2006 10 31 South Wartzor



Here's a new parable :-)

Photo: "on the rock" © Fred Skymberg

When we start to pray for something, the angels mount their bikes. Our prayers are their gasoline. If we stop praying too soon, they will run out of gas, and our answer will not come!

That's why it important to be diligent, and keep on praying until the answer comes. Sometimes the answer even requires fasting as well. Go without food for a day or so, while praying.


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 193 - 2006 10 25 South Wartzor



I think this is a cool passage of scripture. It shows how God loves us, among other things.

Photo "Christ" © Benjamin Antell, London, England1994

Isaiah 42

The Servant of the Lord
1 “Here is my servant, whom I uphold,
my chosen one in whom I delight;
I will put my Spirit on him
and he will bring justice to the nations.
2 He will not shout or cry out,
or raise his voice in the streets.
3 A bruised reed he will not break,
and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out.

In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
4 he will not falter or be discouraged
till he establishes justice on earth.
In his law the islands will put their hope.”

5 This is what God the Lord says—
he who created the heavens and stretched them out,
who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it,
who gives breath to its people,
and life to those who walk on it:
6 “I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness;
I will take hold of your hand.
I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people
and a light for the Gentiles,
7 to open eyes that are blind,
to free captives from prison
and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.

8 “I am the Lord; that is my name!
I will not give my glory to another
or my praise to idols.
9 See, the former things have taken place,
and new things I declare;
before they spring into being
I announce them to you.”


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society®
Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 192 - 2006 10 24 South Wartzor



I'm leaving for Stockholm tomorrow, so I might not be able to write more until the 30th. (I don't have a laptop Mac). I'll be recording material for a couple of new music videos for songs from my new CD LUNA PARK.

Here's a pic of the Old Town in Stockholm.

"Gamla stan, Stockholm" Fred Schymberg © 2006

I haven't seen Stockholm in 5 years, it's going to be fun. I once lived in there, I really miss that city and the people there. Swedes are very friendly.

Sweden is a greatly blessed country, because of all the humanitarian aid they have given to the rest of the world. They have also sent out many kind and generous missionaries.

I was lucky to be a part of "Förebedjare för Sverige" which my pastor and friend Kjell Sjöberg started back in -75. We used to pray for Sweden at a publishing company called Evangelisten, where I was employed for a year or so. Those were exciting times spiritually.

It's important to pray for ones own country, everybody should do so. Many things happen in the spiritual world when people pray. Even though we don't always see or know what's going on, things do happen! We should pray for our countries on a daily basis, as long as the prayers continue, the angels will fight for us against the powers of darkness.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 191 - 2006 10 23 South Wartzor



When U feel lonely, that's when U should talk to God (also:-).

Photo "
2 Fast 2 Furious" © Fred Schymberg 2006

It may well be God looking for your attention! I really think that's the case many times. So instead of getting plastered or feeling down, you should begin with thanking God for all the good things He has let you experience. No matter how dark it seems, there are always small moments in the past that have been cool somehow...if you think about it.

When U thank God stuff might begin to happen in your life, it sure did in mine...


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 190 - 2006 10 22 South Wartzor



Got this in the mail the other day:

Photo "rocky road" © Fred Schymberg 2006

One day a 6 year old girl was sitting in a classroom. The teacher was going to explain evolution to the children. The teacher asked a little boy: Tommy do you see the tree outside?
>>> TOMMY: Yes.
>>> TEACHER: Tommy, do you see the grass outside?
>>> TOMMY: Yes.
>>> TEACHER: Go outside and look up and see if you can see the sky.
>>> TOMMY: Okay. (He returned a few minutes later) Yes, I saw the sky.
>>> TEACHER: Did you see God up there?
>>> TOMMY: No.
>>> TEACHER: That's my point. We can't see God because he isn't there.
>>> Possibly he just doesn't exist.

>>> A little girl spoke up and wanted to ask the boy some questions.
>>> The teacher agreed and the little girl asked the boy: Tommy, do you see the tree outside?
>>> TOMMY: Yes.
>>> LITTLE GIRL: Tommy do you see the grass outside?
>>> TOMMY: Yessssss!
>>> LITTLE GIRL: Did you see the sky?
>>> TOMMY: Yessssss!
>>> LITTLE GIRL: Tommy, do you see the teacher?
>>> TOMMY: Yes
>>> LITTLE GIRL: Do you see her brain?
>>> TOMMY: No
>>> LITTLE GIRL: Then according to what we were taught today in school, she possibly may not even have one!


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 189 - 2006 10 21 South Wartzor



Photo "rocky road" © Fred Schymberg 2006

If you want God to touch you physically and spiritually, you have to open up. Look at the stones, you might be like that. Nothing can grow on stone, and if it does it won't stand after the storm.

A story by Jesus from Mark 4

Mark 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land.

And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,

Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:
And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.
And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:
But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.
And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.
And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.
And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables:
That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.

And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

The sower soweth the word.
And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.
And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,
And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.
And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and [it], and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?

For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.
If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.
For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;
And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.
For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.
But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.

And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it?

[It is] like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:
But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it.

And with many such parables spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear [it].

But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.
And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.
And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.

And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 188 - 2006 10 20 South Wartzor



Am I lucky or what :-)

Got this in the mail. Some people who only think about money, fall for these letters, and some get their bank accounts emptied... be my guest if you want my winning number.

Some go what if? I say so what. Who needs an amount like that anyway, not I.

Isa 56:11Yea, [they are] greedy dogs [which] can never have enough, and they [are] shepherds [that] cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL

You have have been awarded €750,000 Euros in the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite
software email lottery in which e-mail addresses are picked Randomly by
software powered by the Internet through the worldwide website.
Your email address was amongst those chosen this year for the SWISS
LOTTO Satellite lottery. And this promo is proudly sponsored by the
SWISS-LOTTO UK organization.
You can log on to our website for more information concerning our
entire lottery promo https://www.swisslotto.ch .
Your email address,attached to Ref number 5, 7, 14, 17,18, 43 with
Serial number 1979-12 drew the lucky Numbers 10, and consequently won
the lottery in the "A" Category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of €750,000 Euros Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European Booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.
In View of this, your €750,000 Euros will be released to you by our
security firm in Europe. Our European agent will immediately commence
theprocess to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact
them.All participants Were selected randomly from World Wide Web site
through computer draw System and extracted from over 300,000 companies
and individual email addresses. This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to Claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr. Mark Wright
Email: swisslottoclaimsagent06@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +44 7031846163
Provide him with the information below:
3.Marital Status:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Draw Number above:
This information facilitate the due process of the release of winnings avoid unnecessary delays and complications in the processing of your winnings. Always remember to quote your Reference / serial number in any correspondences with us or our Designated agent.
Congratulations once more from all members and staff of This program and Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.
Yours faithfully,
Sharon Cole
International Coordinator for SWISS LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Promotions Program


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 187 - 2006 10 19 South Wartzor



"the Orion nebula" Photo: NASA, © Aris Entertainment 1988

My Dad did this!

This is probably a result of the BIG BANG that God used to create the Universe through. That's if, the scientists really have figured out approximately how He did it :-)

No matter how He did it, it's way cool. I love to look at the stars on clear nights. It's cool to see all the satellites going by, and all the falling stars. I'd really like to float out there into space and look around. Perhaps one day God will let me do that.

It's not uncommon for Christians to travel in the spirit. I know it sounds crazy to people who have never experienced God, but it is a reality. (We don't normally mention these supernatural thing to outsiders, but I do it nowadays because I don't care what people think of me)

I know people who get to do it at times. Some can only observe, and others can even speak to people who are on the other side of the planet, when they visit them in spirit form only.

Photo "coming home" © Benjamin Antell 1988

A couple of my friends have been to Heaven also. One of my friends said that God said, that "the door to Heaven is always open", and that anyone can go there if they really want to, which most people don't seem to want, even though they pray about it...

I think you have to be dead serious about going, if you are going to experience it. And it will probably take some fasting, like most serious things do.

I could not go on living if I didn't have God in my life,

it's so cool to be able to talk to Him, and experience loads of interesting things. My life is very interesting to me. Naturally I'm not going to tell you about everything, but I'll tell you more than most people will, because, I'd like you to experience some of the things I do, because it would change your (many times) dull lives. And above all, give you a chance to meet the Father. Receive eternal life through Christ and get to live forever...in joy, mind you!

I thought life was dead boring before God stepped right in my face :-)


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 186 - 2006 10 18 South Wartzor



God loves you,

Some people get mad when you say that, they can't see the forest for the trees. Their lives are so messed up, due to the fact that they have been living apart from God. For some reason they blame God for everything.

I think that's kinda zany. Why blame God if you haven't even talked to Him except when cursing Him? Or when you have been in dire straits (trouble).

Photo "SS" © Fred Schymberg 2006

How would you have felt if "YOU" were God and people blamed you for their own mistakes?

They refused to read your manual (the Bible) that you had given them. They laughed at the ten commandments (your laws and guidelines) that would have ensured them of an eternal life...

When you realized that they were nothing but dirt, evil, ego-centered money crazed greedy fools, self righteous hypocrites...just rotten to the bone...(yes we are).

You sent your own perfect son to die in their place so that they could be forgiven for their sins towards you and themselves (just a "thank you" would have been enough)... There was just no way that they could have made it without your Son's sacrifice, since they could not keep your law.

Your son loved them too, otherwise he would not have agreed to suffer in their place.

Photo "the Son" © Fred Schymberg 2006 (collage Ben)

Just think about it...


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 185 - 2006 10 17 South Wartzor



The leaves have put on their little yellow jump suits and they are taking their final dives.

The Crane's have left dragging the summer along with them, all they left behind was the fog, the bog, the vanishing frog...

Photo "vanishing frog" © Jarna Schymberg 2006

Time sure rushes by. It's no good thinking about the past, that's not going to change anything. It's important to cease the day (carpe diem), as if it were the first day of our lives. If God has first place in it, nothing can go wrong.

Nothing? Well, we are all human and as such we make silly mistakes. We mustn't let them pull us down though. As long as we obey God's voice within us (our conscience) we will be OK in the long run. Obedience in the Lord is the key to life.

One BIG mistake that many of us do, is to follow the distorted conscience that we have brought forth due to our disobedience.

The reason for this is that, when we do what feel is wrong a number of times, we harden our hearts and our conscience can no longer function as it was supposed to from the beginning.

Many things can seem OK to us even though they're not. We no longer truly know what is wrong and right in certain cases...

It's important that we receive the Lord in our hearts and through Him a renewed mind. God is the only one that can "low-level format" our mixed up brains, and get them working properly again. This healing is of course only possible through His Holy Spirit.


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 184 - 2006 10 16 South Wartzor



A word can be a blessing or a curse.

Photo "living water" © Fred Schymberg 2006

Words and names are very important. If you swear (curse) a lot you will grieve the Holy Spirit, and you will become weak spiritually. That's why it's very important that we think about what we say.

Col 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

1Sa 2:3 Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let [not] arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD [is] a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.

When we badmouth somebody we actually curse them. Many are not even aware of this... On the other hand when we are kind, we many times bless people.

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

I've noticed when I've compared names with people, that the meaning of their name "often" shapes them to become what they are called. A name seems to be very important...like a blessing or a curse. I guess it has something to do with the power of the spoken word.

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 183 - 2006 10 15 South Wartzor



Mother Amma with a hug from Hell...

I'm sad to say there's a Hindu woman Mother Amma traveling around the world hugging people. She claims it's about love. Her slogan is "love is the answer"..."sounds" nice I agree but...

2 Corintians 11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Whatever you do, don't hug her!

She is passing on Hindu spirits to those whom she hugs. I'm not kidding. The hug itself might seem nice, because the devil tries desperately to copy everything that God does. Later however you life will become Hell, if you don't receive deliverance in a Christian church, that is Bible based.

Photo "sadjoy" © Fred Schymberg 2006

Many Hindu's are seeking deliverance themselves from these vile Hindu spirits. Many are afraid of them and worship them out of fear, because they have seen the terrible powers these demons possess.

God deliver's people from demons that thrive in these Eastern religions.

It's very common in India for instance. If people go to a Christian Bible based meeting, the demons will often leave because they can't stand hearing God's word preached. The blood of Christ is something the evil spirits just can't stand. It reminds them of their eternal doom.

I've studied the Bhagavad Gita etc. it's a very shallow book about evil spirits toying with peoples minds. I was surprised at how shallow it was. I would not recommend it to anyone because it's crammed with demonic lies. The same goes for the Qouran and a myriad of other books. These books have nothing to do with God, they are inspired by fallen angels (evil spirits) and mere men. Their message is death, religion if you will.

Read the Bible if you want the truth. First ask Jesus to come into your heart. Then ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in Jesus name, then you'll understand it better.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

If you want to experience something supernatural, try God instead!

When the anointing falls it's just indescribable, it's such a wonderful feeling. There's nothing on Earth that compares to it. It's just phenomenal.

The only thing you need to do is to ask God to come into your life in Jesus name, and your life will change. You don't need religion, just a personal connection with God (I am).

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

John 10:9 I (Jesus) am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 182 - 2006 10 13 South Wartzor



If you are down and out God can fill you life with meaning.

I'm not saying that everything will automatically be Rosenrot, but life will be worth living :-)

I remember when I first met God, it was a rush much like falling in love. I needed to spend most of my time with God because I just fell in love.

Photo "Angel" © Fred Schymberg 2006

I'm kinda getting back to that place now, I'm thirsty for more of God all the time. I'm getting back to my first love. Nothing else really matters. I just feel that I need to get closer to God.

Rev 2:4 Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

He's waiting for you, just ask Him to come into your life in Jesus name, and your life will change for the better.


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 181 - 2006 10 12 South Wartzor



I find it kinda hard to believe that some people think that we've evolved from apes etc.

That our lives are meaningless and that when we die we just disappear like a fart in the wind.

If that were true, why follow any kind of laws or rules? Why bother with anything? All would be utterly worthless, and your country would mean nothing. There would be no reason for compassion, love or any other feelings. Life would be like Iggy Pop's Backline requirements without the jokes.

If you doubt the word, you lay down your sword.

Jesus trusted the scriptures! When He referred to the scriptures He called them the word of God, regardless of who had penned them. Because He knew that they eminated from God.

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That's one more reason why we should believe and not question the Bible. If it was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me.

We need to believe and trust in the Bible when we fight daily problems, fears, insurance companies and burning bass amplifiers. Otherwise we can't stand our ground against the evil forces trying so desperately to drive us to ruin.


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 180 - 2006 10 11 South Wartzor



Photo "Boxed in" © Fred Schymberg 2006

Were all boxed in somehow.

We have the right to choose what we want to do with our lives, but still there is only one way to life. Through Christ there is life. Through the world and sin there is death.

An old painter friend of mine Max once said that there really isn't a choice is there? In a way he was right.

I look at life as a long term investment. Some want to mess around all they can right now, and have no concern for tomorrow. This life is very short, but I know the next one will be forever, I don't want to spoil the eternal life by being a jerk in this one.

Some people even think that satan is interested in them, and can do something for them in the next life.

The devil will look like a worthless bum on that final day in prison. People will be surprised to see him, as the one who fooled the world. He does not like anyone!!! He hates you and everything about you. Sure he can give you money if that's what you want, but he will rob you of your soul, and you will regret your choice forever and ever.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

The devil lost the battle against God ages ago when he was kicked out of heaven with a third of the angels, who chose the wrong side.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

They are now on earth messing with our heads and lives. Their only goal is to take as many of us with them as possible. They are doing a good job of it too! Some of them have great powers and others not.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

As Christians however, we have power over them through Jesus Christ. Because Christ is the King of all Universe, he holds the keys to Hell and death.

They have managed to fool the rich, the poor, presidents, kings, you name them, they've fooled them. They've managed to fool me a few times too, before I met Christ. They are so silly that they sometimes brag about their conquests, that's how I realized they were out there :-)

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

I have seen and felt the bitter cold of evil oozing into my room at night.

I've never told this to anyone before. I have stared into the eyes of pure evil. As I called on Christ however the fog lifted in an instant and the vapors pulled back. Christ was by my side even before I was a true Christian. I'm sure that He spared my life many times.

I don't care if people make fun of me, nothing shallow ever bothers me. I know where I'm going, and I have shown you the way. What you do with it is your own choice.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 179 - 2006 10 10 South Wartzor



On a daily basis, many claim that the Bible was written by a bunch of people, who wrote stories from their own perspectives. And that the Bible only applies to the days of old.

This is not true. The Bible doesn't contain words of mere men, it is the voice of God!

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Spirit.

Those of us who are born of Spirit, find new revelations in God's word on a daily basis! Almost every time I read the Bible God teaches me something new through His spirit.

Pro 30:5 Every word of God [is] pure: he [is] a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Photo "Blues mobile" © Fred Schymberg 2006

Many times He answers practical things, sometimes He talks about spiritual things. Sometimes I'm flabbergasted at how exact His answers are. And all this He tells me through a book that He dictated to a chosen few a couple of thousand years ago...it's mind boggling.

Luk 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Finding new truths in the Bible is a tad like composing music.

You know which notes are available (they are not that many), but the various combinations (melodies) never seem to end. I can write about 12 new songs per day, if I'm not interrupted... it's amazing.

It's just the same with the Bible, the Holy Spirit can point out new things every day, which perhaps nobody has noticed before you are allowed through the Spirit to understand them! Many times God urges us to pass on our revelations, it's important to obey.

Not to obey is the same as witchcraft according to the Bible.

1Sa 15:23 For rebellion [is as] the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness [is as] iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from [being] king.


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 178 - 2006 10 09 South Wartzor



God loves everybody.

We are all equal. Even though the filthy rich might feel more equal than others, they are in fact no more valuable than you...in God's eyes. And quiet frankly what else matters?

I was very surprised to say the least, when God took the time to physically hug me way back when I met the Lord for the first time. Our brains are just too small to understand these spiritual things. It doesn't matter if you are a scientist or whatever, you still won't understand how God does things...there's just no way. The only thing I do know for sure is that He is alive and that He has shown me many wonderful things.

Photo "Ben in the attic of FKF 1970" © Benjamin Antell

It's been over 30 years since I was a singer in a rock and roll band, tired of what the world had to offer. I've never looked back because God is so much more. My new life in Christ is very interesting. Every day I still learn something new!

Photo "working on LUNA PARK" © Benjamin Antell 2005.

I'm still into music,

because the last time I asked God about what I should be doing, I felt Him say that I should continue with what I was doing before I met Him. And to do it as well as possible. I've always been composing and painting, so until He says differently I will continue. In the bluish photo I'm playing with Sixten in 2005. We have played together since 1970 :-) He has yet to meet the Lord.

If God told me to do something entirely different I would, because I know that I need to obey if I want to be happy. I need to die bit by bit and Jesus needs to grow in my life.

Since we're on the subject of music.

The evil one is now inspiring people to change the lyrics of many spiritual songs, especially about Christmas. Silent Night and many other classics are being ravished by the evil one, because he hates Christ, and everything that Christ is doing. Basically he is a bad loser.

If you can protest about the changes Antichrist people are doing, stand tall and speak your peace. Don't let the devil take over Christmas...that's just the beginning! Hard times with persecution of Christians are just up around the bend in the west! It will probably be much like in Caesar Nero's days, he killed many Christians in his day.

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

There's no reason to be afraid though.

"They" can only kill your body, nobody can touch you soul! We who have been bought by Christ are His, and He will save us on that day, of that you can rely.

Luke 12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 177 - 2006 10 07 South Wartzor



Sometimes you feel like you're sitting on the top of the world...then what?

Photo "Sitting on top of the whatnot" © Fred Schymberg 2006

Pride is an ugly demon, he is very sneaky and pops up without warning in our lives.

All we have is what God has given us, nothing more nothing less. Why do we so easily get proud over petty things? We should just be thankful that we have something. I think it's very pathetic when people ask me "do you know who I am?" I tend to answer in an Indian accent that Peter Sellers made famous in the movie The Party "in India we know who we are"!

I feel embarrassed when people tell me how great I am as a painter or composer...whatever.

All I have and all I am is because of God. Luckily some people say my music/art is crap and to me that's a good thing (not that it's crap :-), but it's healthy to get new views on what you are doing as an artist or just as a human being. I think it's very healthy for you if you are able to laugh at yourself.

One thing that bugs me is that I often talk too much about myself.

Part of it if hopefully due to the fact that I get interviewed now and then, so I get used to talking about what I'm up to. Sometimes however it's easy to get rambling when somebody is just being polite, that's not a good thing. George Harrison wrote a nice tune about that once I think the title was I, me, mine. The chorus went I, me, me, mine...

Here in Finland most people don't give a hoot about how/what you are doing, as long as you're not doing well :-)

I think it's funny really, even though it can be hard on insecure people... I think it's important for us to just be ourselves, and let others think what they will. It doesn't matter one way or the other what people think about you in any respect. It means n o t h i n g.

Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 176 - 2006 10 05 South Wartzor



Can you believe that this following message came from a guy in prison?

Photo "Gaole" © Fred Schymberg 2006

Philippians 4 Rejoice in the Lord always.

I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me–put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

He was truly blessed, not be caught up in this world's rubbish. He was totally focused of God. He must have spent a lot of his time in prayer and fasting, reading God's word.

After being up the creek for a few years, I finally got to a place in my life when I feel enthusiastic about life again. I really look forward to every new day with all the possibilities I have in the Lord. I can't wait to see what's around the corner.

I have never had a spiritual crisis in my life, after meeting God.

Photo "Sit down and let it happen" © Fred Schymberg 2006

Even though life has been kinda Spinal Tap-ish at times and the Finnish doctors destroyed my health... I could never ever doubt God in any way. It's impossible to do that if you have met Him. I have never been mad at God.

If you have met Him, you will never forget it, that's for sure!


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society®
Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 175 - 2006 10 04 South Wartzor




Americans John C. Mather and George F. Smoot won the 2006 Nobel Prize in physics for work which strengthen the big-bang theory of how the universe was created.

These guys have eventually stumbled on something that God has initially put in motion, way back when :-) Big deal.

I wrote a song about the BIG BANG on my latest CD,

which is due from the pressing plant any day now (Oct. 2006).

You can listen to an MP3 sample here:

Here are the lyrics:

Big Bang, Wham Bam
© 2003-6 music & lyrics: Benjamin Antell

Oh la la Big bang
Oh la la Big bang
Gimme your guitar let me tune it down
let me play 4 hours ‘til the Son comes down
let me be your brother let me be your friend
let me be some one...
let me buy you a coffee in the pouring rain

Did He bang us into motion
or where did we come from
Creepy crawlers from the ocean
or ET prowlers from above
Did He bang? or did He wham?
Wham Bam!

There’s a great deal of confusion
the scholar shakes his head
there’s a great deal of confusion
some even think He’s dead
Did He bang? or did He wham?
Wham Bam!

If I could fly I’d be a happy man
I’d dodge the wires at the power plant
my body is worn and my jeans are torn
if I coulda woulda shoulda
let’s move it along
Gimme your guitar let me tune it down
let me play 4 hours ‘til the Son comes down

I used to think He had a long beard
and He was sleeping in the clouds ZZZ
I used to think that He was far out
someone I’d meet at my demise

But then He banged and he whammed
Wham Bam!

Evolution is a shallow wish
like a Jellyfish slippin’ off a Sushi dish :-)

Something completely different: Two Hindu Festivals are coming up Oct. 10 Karva Chauth and Oct 21 Diwali...

I urge you who happen to read this, and subscribe to Hindu religions.

Try praying to Jesus this time. Jesus Christ is the Son of the Creator of the Universe "I AM". If you ask Jesus to come into your life and forgive you for all your sins (we all sin), you will experience a miracle in your life. Jesus will reveal Himself to you, if you are honest. I can promise you this, because I have experienced Jesus personally. He is the best thing that has ever happened in my life!

True Christians are constantly under attack, people who are envious or just blinded by hate, spread vicious lies about us all the time.

New Testament: Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

All true Christian ministers give away most of the money they make. They give money to the poor all over the world (mostly in secret, that's how God wants it), and working with the Gospel of Christ is expensive many times, so a lot of money goes into travels and the organizing of meetings etc. They are not in it for the money, but if someone makes a mistake it's between him and God. Nobody's perfect.

Matthew 6 Giving to the Needy

1 “Be careful not to do your ‘acts of righteousness’ before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society®
Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

I often didn't have money for food before I met God, but since that day in 1975 when I met Him, He has always met my needs. I am sure that he will do the same for anyone who receives Him.

After you've received Christ, check out Christian sites and Churches until you find one where you feel at home. Here are some good Churches/teachers:



If you can check out; http://www.god.tv/




Kvevlax Missionskyrka, Finland, Onsdagar kl.19.00 :-)

God bless you.


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 174 - 2006 10 03 South Wartzor



Losing your way.

Photo "the long and winding boards" © Jarna Schymberg 2006

A good friend of mine who met the Lord about a year...or two ago, has decided to stop going to Christian meetings. That's sad news in the spiritual world. He will probably stop growing spiritually, and eventually become easy prey for the demons of this world. He will probably never find his place in Christ.

The map God drew up for his life before he was born, will be left unused. Many will be lost because of the message he no longer will be sharing. He will have the blood of many on his hands. I guess many times we don't think about what our decisions will do to others, we just think of ourselves...it's serious stuff.

I often go to church because of others. I know if I don't go they might not come, and that's no good. So even if I don't feel like going myself, I go :-)

It's not like the end of the world, and most of the time I feel blessed afterwards anyway



Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben's (Almost Daily) WRITE 173 - 2006 10 02 South Wartzor



Some say "I'll sleep when I'm dead"...but many of us are asleep already.

Some of us sleep all the way through life spiritually. Some never question why they are alive. They will never know real joy in Christ. God has so much to offer us through Jesus Christ.

I know my life turned from nothing to something very interesting the day I asked Jesus to move into my heart in 1975.

Photo "no lights" © Fred Schymberg 2006.

I think it's sad to see really rich people who waste their lives away like Bam Margera. He and his friends hurt each other in a myriad of ways, just so they can feel something, even if what they feel is nothing really.

Now the Dudeson's from Finland have joined Bam in the US. The Dudeson's are a bunch of guys trying desperately to get famous by being silly just like Bam and Johnny Knoxville.

They live totally meaningless lives.

All they do is destroy things and do all kinds of silly pranks, very expensive ones...but so what? They could do a lot of good with their money, like helping the poor, but instead they just throw them away.

I'm not trying to put the guys down.

But I wish they would stop and think for a second. They have no idea how much fun they could have, if they spent it with God instead. You guys are missing out big time in life! There will be no sleep in the next life...mark my words.

I dare you guys

to go to a Rodney Howard Browne meeting in Tampa Florida! You will find joy and peace in your lives. Your lives will change totally, and you will be eternally greatful (if you aren't too chicken). Talk to the guy.

I don't know RHB personally, but I've seen many of his meetings and I feel in my spirit that he is a true man of God. (I borrowed the pic from his site).

The reason why I chose Rodney is the fact that he has a mission to fill peoples lives with happiness in the Lord. Don't believe everything you read about him. He is constantly under attack from the devil, as are all true preachers :-)


Whatever you do, don't let the devil get you, Uncle Ben

I'm not trying to put anyone down with my Write.

I'm just trying to convey what God has put on my heart. I also feel that that life is too short, to just shut up and go with the flow, when people suffer under all kinds of bondage, when they could in fact be set free in Christ.

(There is more info about me on the antell.com site, for those who R curious).

All Graphics, art and most photography © Benjamin Antell 2006. You may link to this site if you wish. Images may be used by written permission. From BIG BEN, BOX 325, FIN-65101 VASA, FINLAND -or- Press here X marks the spot.

Benny Antell, Ben Antell, Benjamin Antell